We will give you the choice of the best assisted living in Pasadena options. When you choose Loving Assisted Living, we will find you a place that’s made to feel like home, for you or your loved ones, but with fewer worries and our staff is available 24/7.
If you are searching for assisted living near me in Pasadena, we can help you with that search, as we have many retirement communities that we work with.
We will help you find the best retirement home in Pasadena, so when you are looking for a retirement home near me in Pasadena, we can help you, with a large selection of assisted living homes in Pasadena.
Senior Assisted Living Pasadena CA
Memory care can be very important for an older person who suffers from Alzheimer’s or dementia. Memory care- a type of senior assisted living that provides intensive, specialized care for people with memory issues.
Our memory care in Pasadena will help your loved one in a safe, structured environment with set routines to lower stress with their Alzheimer’s or dementia.
For all of the residents that need Alzheimer’s care in Pasadena. Their unique needs will get more attention, and check frequently because of their Alzheimers or dementia. They need more help and support.
Memory care in Pasadena provides extra structure and support so that they can get through their day more easily, and live a happier and healthier life.
Here are some senior assisted living facilities in or near Pasadena, California:
- Regency Park Oak Knoll: Located in Pasadena, Regency Park Oak Knoll is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a luxurious and tranquil environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities.
- The Terraces at Park Marino: Situated in Pasadena, The Terraces at Park Marino is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a beautiful and serene environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and various amenities.
- Villa Gardens: Located in Pasadena, Villa Gardens is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) that offers assisted living, memory care, and skilled nursing services in a charming and vibrant environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities.
- Pasadena Highlands: Located in Pasadena, Pasadena Highlands is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a friendly and welcoming environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and various amenities.
- The Kensington Sierra Madre: Situated in Sierra Madre, near Pasadena, The Kensington Sierra Madre is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in an elegant and homely environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities.
What Is Assisted Living In Pasadena?
Our assisted living in Pasadena will provide senior care in a residential setting. Assisted living provides medication management, assistance using the bathroom, dressing, bathing, and grooming.
Assisted living is for seniors who still want to be independent but need a little extra looking after, the environment is safer for them to live in than them still being in their own home.
It is for seniors pursuing alone life with no one to take care of them, but who need some help with their daily activities.
There is also housekeeping, meals, laundry, and transportation. Assisted living also provides social programs and social activities. Plus there is always 24/7 care for safety and support.
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Pasadena?
How much assisted living costs in Pasadena, will depend on the level of care that is required. Also, not every resident has the same needs.
To get an idea of the price range. The costs can range from $3,500 to $12,000 per month. However, again it will depend on the level of care one is looking for.
The cost of assisted living will vary on what type of care you need. Also, the style of the assisted living community, some communities run like 5-star hotels.
It’s resort-style assisted living with all of the extra amenities that one could ever think of. So depending on what you want and what your budget is. The cost can vary.
Featured Amenities For Retirement Living Pasadena
Senior Living In Pasadena
We believe that you deserve to have more than just first-class care. You deserve to have a quality experience. All of our referral partners are licensed by the State.
We will provide you with a personalized, caring experience for each of our residents to feel like they are in their own homes will all the support they need.
We’d love the opportunity to help you in creating your own personalized senior living Pasadena experience. Get the best senior care in Pasadena.
Choosing The Best Senior Living Facility In Pasadena
We are here to help you choose the best senior living facility in California. The facilities will match your loved one’s requirements. If searching for assisted living near me, we have a large network that we work with. We will help you find the best California senior care home for you. Get the help you in Oxnard, Burbank, Oceanside, and Hollywood.
Contact us today, and we will answer all of your questions. Get help for your retirement living needs.
About Pasadena California
Pasadena is a city in The Verdugos region of Los Angeles County, California, eleven miles northeast of Downtown Los Angeles.
It is the largest city and the main cultural center of the San Gabriel Valley. With its large downtown area, recognized as a suburb of nearby Los Angeles. Here is some more information on Pasadena.
Loving Assisted Living
739 E Walnut ST
1 626 610 7111