Our Senior Advisors will guide you to find the ideal community of assisted living in Newport Beach for a loved one.
Loving Assisted Living, only partners with locations that feel like home and support daily life activities. For instance, healthy seniors who do not need skilled nursing support will receive assistance, care, and supervision if needed.
Assisted Living Newport Beach Ca
Our Newport Beach senior living residences are certified by The Department of Social Services, Community Care Licensing Division. Therefore, they have several services and amenities to ensure an ideal care setting.
Food and diet must meet the recommended dietary guidelines of the National Academy of Sciences Food and Nutrition Board. A variety of foods planned in consideration of cultural and religious backgrounds complying with their resident’s dietary preferences and needs.
Here are some assisted living facilities in or near Newport Beach, California:
- Newport Beach Plaza: Located in Newport Beach, Newport Beach Plaza is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a resort-style setting with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and various amenities.
- Crown Cove Senior Living: Situated in nearby Corona del Mar, Crown Cove Senior Living is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a coastal setting with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities.
- Atria Newport Plaza: Located in Newport Beach, Atria Newport Plaza is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a luxurious environment with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and various amenities.
- Vivante on the Coast: Situated in nearby Costa Mesa, Vivante on the Coast is a senior living community that offers assisted living and memory care services in a resort-style setting with personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities.
- Newport Heights Manor: Located in Newport Beach, Newport Heights Manor is a smaller senior living community that offers personalized care plans, engaging activities, and a range of amenities in a cozy and homely environment.
First Class Senior Care In Newport Beach
Assisted living communities are required to have staff on duty 24 hours. They are trained to assist with medication administration and procedures, recognizing signs and symptoms of dementia. In addition housekeeping and sanitation procedures, knowledge of community services, and resources.
Memory Care in Newport Beach
This type of care is offered within assisted living residences. This ensures special care and support for those with progressive memory impairment. Memory care units also typically have enhanced security to prevent residents from wandering.
Featured Amenities For Senior Living Newport Beach
Our many partners have excellent residence communities for seniors living in Newport Beach. As a result, makes life more comfortable and full of enriching opportunities.
You’ll discover the interiors of the facilities are relaxing, warm, and have the very same atmosphere as an individual home.
Residence amenities vary across assisted living in Newport Beach, CA. However here are some examples of the features you could be enjoying: pet-friendly housing, 24-hour security, full-service restaurant, gym, concierge service, library, etc
Newport Beach Assisted Living
We believe that you deserve to have more than just superior care– you are worthy of having the quality that you anticipate.
The type of experience where caregivers learn more than just your prescription list and medical appointments. Further, a customized caring experience for each resident, so they will feel like they are in their own homes with all the support that they require.
Selecting The Very Best Senior Living Facility In Newport Beach
If you are searching for a Newport Beach assisted living near me, we have a large network-assisted living community. Contact us today, and we will address all of your questions. Above all, we are ready to help you find the best Newport Beach residence to enjoy the golden years of retirement as a complimentary service.
How Much Does Assisted Living Cost In Newport Beach California?
In the state of California, the annual median cost for an assisted living community is around $54,000.
But the cost can really depend on the type of care that you need, and also the type of senior living lifestyle that you want.
The cost of assisted living in California can vary from home to home, we have some homes that will be $3,500 a month and some can be $12,000 per month.
We are here for you and we will find the senior community that is best for you.
Contact us today we will help you find the best assisted living community in California that is best for you, we can also help you in Mission Beach, Laguna Beach, Redondo Beach, Long Beach, and Manhattan Beach.
About Newport Beach
Newport Beach is a city situated along the Pacific Coast in the Los Angeles metro area with around 84,500 residents.
The city is about an hour’s drive away from LA and Riverside and nearly 23% of its residents are over the age of 65.
With its year-round pleasant weather, Newport Beach could be an ideal location for seniors who like to stay active outdoors.